We are looking for a Web Developer to produce beautiful & scalable web applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Web Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end development, standard frontend frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you soon.
- Possess an obsessive and meticulous attention to detail and prior experience building robust and accessible user interfaces on the web
Required Skills For Front End Developer(React)
- An existing portfolio demonstrating the successful delivery of rich, accessible, interactive web content Experience working on modern front-end web technologies, including: React, JS(ES6+), TypeScript, Next.js, HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc)
- Experience developing highly-optimized WYSIWYG applications using React and Redux Possess a deep sense of empathy for your users and a thorough understanding of design methodologies, HCI principles
- Experience managing projects with multiple collaborators in Git/Github/Gitlab/BitBucket
- Understanding of web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques 2 / 2
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) including test libraries like Jest, Cypress Experience in Caching
Experience with the standard tooling (Webpack, Babel, Linting, JS Typing, Prettier, etc)
Experience developing aesthetic wireframes, UX flows, mock-ups, and prototypes using tools such as Figma
Job location We are situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. We prefer you to work from our office, but open to consider a hybrid working model.
Experience 3 to 5 years
INR 10 – 12 Lakh/Year (Annual salary)
- Longterm (Duration)
- Fully Remote
Must have Skills
- Next.Js – 1 Years
- Redux – 3 Years
- React.Js – 3 Years – Advanced
New Delhi [UTC +5]